mee

.

Friday 27 July 2012

Where's My Water? apk Android games qvga hvga wvga latest downloads free from mediafire!

Where's My Water? apk is a game from Disney, which is new for android. Where's My Water? apk game has addictive gameplay. Swampy the Alligator lives under the city and yearns for a more human-like existence. He is especially fond of cleanliness. The other alligators do not take kindly to Swampy’s eccentricities and have conspired to sabotage his water supply. Where’s My Water? is a challenging physics-based puzzler complete with multi-touch controls, detailed graphics and a sensational soundtrack. To be successful, you need to be clever and keep an eye out for algae, toxic ooze, triggers, and traps. Download Where's My Water? apk for android & enjoy the gaming! Where's My Water? apk


 




Download: From this link 
mirror1  mirror2  

Compatible Device List:You can play Where's My Water? apk on your android phone, free! Play Where's My Water? apk on any android phone having Android 2.1 & up.
QVGA Devices: Samsung Galaxy Mini/Pop, Galaxy Gio, Galaxy fit, Galaxy 5, HTC Wildfire, Sony Ericson Xperia mini 10, Mini Pro etc.Where's My Water? apk
HVGA Devices: Play Where's My Water? apk Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Ace, Vibrant; HTC Sensation, Hero, Desire, Desire HD (Ace), Desire S, Desire Z (G2, Vision), Evo 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Incredible 2, Incredible S, Inspire 4G, LG P990 Optimus 2X, P999 (Star, G2x), Revolution VS910, Optimus 3D P920, Thrill 4G (P925), P929; Motorola Droid X, Xoom; Sony-Ericsson SO-01C (Xperia Arc), Xperia Neo, Xperia Play.

WVGA
Devices: Play Where's My Water? apk on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v (P7100), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7500), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7510), Acer Iconia Tab A500, Acer IconiaTab A501.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...